Ivy Resource Group has the experience to provide support staff across primary, secondary and SEN schools in and around Gloucestershire. Our recruitment solutions for support staff schools offer an efficient, effective, and cost-effective way for employers to find highly skilled candidates for support roles.
What Are Support Staff in Schools?
Support staff in schools can vary, ranging from educational support to facility and maintenance support. We recruit for a number of roles on a temporary and permanent basis, these include but are not limited to:
· Office Staff - managing administrative and/or financial tasks
· Caretakers / Site managers - maintain the school and keep it clean and functional
· Classroom Assistants - assist teachers with classroom management, preparing lesson plans, and helping students
· Technicians - providing technical support and maintain the school network and equipment
· And more…
All our support staff must complete our compliance procedure before being placed into a school setting. This includes an enhanced DBS check, full referencing and if applicable overseas police checks.
Benefits of Schools Support Staff
Schools support staff play an important role in education establishments. Having support staff can lead to numerous benefits that you can reap, including:
· Improving learning environment - support staff can assist with a variety of tasks that can complement and improve students’ learning
· Enhancing student outcomes - support staff can provide 1:1 or general attention to students
· Increasing efficiency and productivity - support staff are integral to the day-to-day running of the school, ensuring that the school runs efficiently and productively
· Reducing workload and stress of teachers and school leaders - with support staff, teachers are provided with extra support to better manage their workload
How to Find and Hire the Best Support Staff for Your School?
Here at Ivy, we specialise in providing high-quality solutions when it comes to support staff recruitment for schools. No matter if you are an employer or a job seeker, the Ivy network can connect you with suitable candidates or roles to both enhance your establishment and kickstart your career.
For schools support jobs in Gloucester and the surrounding counties, register and upload your CV onto our website for access to the latest vacancies in the secondary school sector on our Jobs list.
For employers, Enquire for Staff today and an Ivy consultant will reach back to you regarding your needs and requirements for support staff and how we can help find the perfect candidate for the job at hand.