Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Contract Type: Long Term
Start Date: ASAP
As a Supply SEN Teaching Assistant, you will have the chance to work in Mainstream and a variety of Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Alternate Provision schools across Pershore. This is an excellent opportunity for both experienced Teaching Assistants and those new to the profession who are looking to gain valuable experience and make a positive impact on the lives of students with diverse learning needs.
- Providing support to students with a range of special educational needs and disabilities.
- Assisting with classroom activities, including one-on-one support and group work.
- Promoting inclusion and a positive learning environment.
- Working closely with teachers and other school staff to meet the individual needs of students.
- Maintaining a safe and supportive classroom environment.
- Adapting to different school settings and environments.
- Relevant experience working as a Teaching Assistant in SEN or Alternate Provision schools is desirable but not essential.
- A passion for working with children and young people with special educational needs.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different school settings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A positive and compassionate attitude towards students
- Able to be flexible, and ready for work!
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal SEN Teaching Assistant consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching assistant role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.