- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £23,000 per annum
- Preparation of limited company accounts in statutory and abridged formats.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and LLPs.
- Preparation of basic Corporation Tax computations.
- Some audit fieldwork, working as part of a small team.
- Ad hoc work of a special nature.
- Data inputting and reporting as necessary to support the team
- Calls and emails to clients
What you will need:
- We're looking for an individual who is part qualified (level 3) to qualified AAT who is open to taking on new challenges.
- Strong computer skills are essential - i.e. MS office, excel, email, working knowledge of accounts software.
- A high standard of communication at all levels within the office and client environments including within the team.
- Aptitude for problem solving and strong numerical skills.
- Good time management including organisation and prioritisation, working to budgets and within deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a flexible approach and positive self-motivated attitude.
- Must be able to work well and contribute positively within a small team.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!