- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum
The purpose of the role is to support the Senior Management Accountant and wider team with Accounts related queries, contribute to the day-to-day activities of the business and any other job-related tasks. The company really invest in their employees, which does include career development opportunities by funding and supporting related qualifications.
- Process purchase invoices
- Assist with payments through the bank
- Support with bank reconciliation (daily/monthly)
- Support with bank postings
- GRS reconciliation
- Carry out any other reasonable job-related tasks
What you will need:
- Good timekeeping and an ability to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Organised, logical with a methodical approach
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Good IT skills
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!