- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum
- Weekly Payroll
- Allocation of payments/receipts on to the ledger Process purchase invoices
- CIS processing/return
- Process sales invoices
- Process sub contract invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit card Reconciliations
- Process Loan accounts
- Deal with Purchase ledger account queries.
- Reconcile Supplier Statements.
- Process weekly payments to suppliers via BACS.
- Raise sales invoices in accounting systems and email/post to customers
- Review overdue accounts, chase payments and resolve any queries..
- Reconcile credit card statements, ensuring all receipts are coded correctly.
- Assist the accountants.
- Prepare VAT returns for accountants
What you will need:
- Proficient in Maths and English or Business Studies
- Proficient in the use of accounts software, desirable in the use of office 365. Must have an ability to learn, use and understand systems easily
- Experience with scheduling and payroll
- Ability to learn on the job and adapt easily to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience working in the building industry - desirable
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!