- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £27,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established company in Gloucester where you will take responsibility for invoicing clients and allocating payments, this relies on you gathering and entering the right information, trouble-shooting any invoice queries and meeting monthly deadlines set by our customers.
- To raise invoices in line with the billing schedule and submit to the appropriate site/customer to ensure all work completed is invoiced at the correct time
- To allocate payments received from builders in line with remittances received
- To communicate with the Regional Manager when required to ensure the timely receipt of the signed confirmation of works from site
- To update the 'date changed invoices' spreadsheet to ensure all date changed invoices and the reasons for the date change are recorded accurately
- To raise authorised credit notes as required to update and correct customer's ledgers
- To carry out filing of all monthly invoices/applications and cash receipts
- To carry out additional tasks to support the business as required
What you will need:
- AAT or qualified by experience of working in an Accounts Receivable department
- Experience of managing own workload
- Experience of working to deadlines
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!