Accounts Payable Assistant
- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £33,000 per annum
- Handle and supervise all expenses accounts of the organisation.
- Code and enter expense invoices into records and databases.
- Prepare financial expenses reports and statements for the management team.
- Supervise and update accounts payable records.
- Supervise reconciliation of vendor accounts and their balances.
- Supervise all inventory control management processes.
- Resolve payment issues with vendors.
- Assist and support AP Supervisor & Financial Controller
- Ability to implement and enforce policy in a respectful and customer service-oriented manner
- Must be able to work independently, exercising discretion and sound judgment
- Experience documenting and improving processes and procedures
- Prepare payment proposals for multiple companies
- Completing and submitting quarterly VAT return including scale charges
- Manage and develop the team
What you will need:
- Excellent organisational skills, while being flexible enough to adapt to changing circumstances
- The ability to collaborate with others
- The ability to perform well under pressure
- Sage 200 a prerequisite with IFS knowledge advantageous
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!