- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Administrator to join a busy service department. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the service team in the day-to-day operation.
- To provide general administrative support to the services team
- To act as a focal point for all day-to-day enquiries
- Deal with client enquires & provide them with professional support & accurate information.
- Establish an effective relationship with clients, providers & colleagues to ensure excellent service is provided.
- Prioritising workloads & client requests
- Ability to use and update internal CRM systems.
- Proficient in using the software within the Microsoft suite i.e. Excel, Word, etc
- Share best practice & offer ideas for continuous improvement.
- Ad-hoc administrative projects as and when required.
What you will need:
- Previous administration experience
- Organisational skills
- Database & IT skills and accurate data input
- Good telephone manner
- Good record keeping
- Adherence to Procedures
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- 5 or more GCSEs at Grade C or above including English and Maths
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now, interviews taking place immediately!