- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum
We are looking for a candidate to join the existing project management team and are looking for someone with enthusiasm to add to a diverse mix of staff. A certain level of experience would be an advantage but most important is attitude and the ability to work as part of a team. So, an individual with sound office and administration skills who is looking for a more challenging role would be ideal.
- Take an active interest in all of our project engagements
- Maintain project plans in shared folders
- Gather and process project outputs such as reports and photographs
- Distribute project documentation as and when required
- Assist with bookings for engineers, transporters, equipment deliveries etc
- Communicate well with customers and colleagues, mostly via email but sometimes on the phone
- Provide information relating to our projects to both colleagues and customers
- Assist the project managers with compilation of commercial and project related documentation
What you will need:
The successful candidate for this role must be a team player who is capable and calm under pressure.
Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not absolutely necessary
Ability to work to tight deadlines, which means needing to be flexible to do overtime as and when needed, sometimes at short notice
Coordinating proposal document production (hard and soft copy), ensuring the timely submission of allocated projects
Support overall project process and related administrative tasks
Successful applicant must be IT Literate
If you believe you are suitable for this position please apply now, interviews taking place immediately!