Ivy Resource Group is looking for a Asbestos Removals Contracts Manger in Gloucester, Gloucestershire.
What is required for the position?
Tickets: Asbestos awareness.
PPE: Hard hat, high vis, steel toe cap boots
Experience: Must have 3 years' experience working as a in similar position and will also need commercial experiance in addiition to the management of the team.
References: Must be able to provide 2 recent work references
This is a full time position reporting to the Demolition & Asbestos Divisional
* Overseeing Asbestos work undertaken by the Company
* Ensuring jobs are delivered to time, to budget and without incident
* Prevention of fibre release, exposure of others and spread of asbestos.
* Formulating strategies to progress quality, best practice and profitability *
* Health and Safety Executive
* Environmental Agency
* The Public
* Waste Managers
* Statutory Bodies (Police, Fire, A&E and Hospitals)
* External and Internal training providers
* Attendance and contribution at weekly Plant & Labour meeting
Up tp £50,000 depending on experiance.
Working hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Ivy has lots of work in the local area so the potential to be kept busy through our agency if you work well on site.
How to apply:
Apply online by submitting your CV and we will get back to you
Call / Text / Whatsapp Harry on 07795 486469
Quick and easy online registration on our website if you aren't already registered with us.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.