- Full time
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity support the Senior Management Accountant and contribute to the day to day activities of the business and any other job related tasks. This role is to provide and process information accurately and meet demands/deadlines of the role.
- Preparation of your own P&L accounts
- Inputting of month end journals
- Assist in month end reports
- Produce month end variance analysis with commentary
- Liaising with Contract mangers and presenting P&L's to Operations Director
- Assist with bank payments
- GRS reconciliations
- Indexation calculations
- Providing information for Audit
- Support with Budgets
- Supporting year-end accounts preparation
- Responsible for preparing Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Insurance renewals, and other ad hoc tasks Maintenance of Finance folder on server
- Be first point of contact for queries.
What you will need:
- Good timekeeping and an ability to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Organised, logical with a methodical approach
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Good IT skills
- Experience in working with accounting packages.
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Working towards or aspire to attain an accounts qualification
This role is for an immediate start, if you would like to be considered for the position please apply now!