- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge and enjoy working with multiple clients everyday. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Book-keeper to join an exciting and growing team.
You will have responsibility for maintaining the accounting records for a wide range of clients, preparing VAT Returns and assisting with other accounting work, including:
- Scanning and Processing invoices and receipts from Dext to Xero
- Processing client records on Xero
- Bank account reconciliations
- Reviewing client Xero ledgers
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Assisting with Management Accounts and Year End Accounts
- On boarding of new clients including compliance checks, due diligence and setting up software for use by clients
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll records to include pension returns
- General administration tasks
- Regular communications with clients
What you will need:
The position will be considered on a full or part-time basis and will suit someone currently studying AAT Level 3 or ICB qualified or equivalent and looking to complete an Accountancy Qualification or suitably qualified by experience.
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Online Accounting software experience (essential), Xero (preferred)
- Book-keeping experience to include sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Accountancy Practice experience, at least 1 year preferred
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible, motivated and a pro-active team member, who can make a positive impact to the practice.
What can we offer:
In return you'll be offered up to £24K depending on experience with additional benefits such as on site parking, company pension, and an early finish on Fridays!
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now!