- Full time, Permanent
- Salary between £30,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
Do you want the opportunity to implement your knowledge into large scale projects parallel with large blue chip institutions, in a role that will see you be fundamental to the company's growing sales department.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales/Purchasing Administrator to join an extremely ambitious and well experienced team of highly skilled individuals, constantly in demand and highly rewarding.
- Answer incoming customer/supplier phone calls and/or emails.
- Processing of customer quotes/orders/supplier orders etc in a timely
- Data Entry into Sage ERP / MS Excel / CRM.
- Monitoring and recording of inventory.
- Maintaining organised sales and purchasing records.
- Generating and maintaining sales and purchasing reports.
- Assist with general ad hoc duties to aid the smooth running of the department and business.
- Communicate customer/supplier feedback throughout the team.
- Accurately record and store meeting notes.
- Assist in marketing campaigns.
What you will need:
- Sales & Purchasing Admin
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Customer service
- Sage 200 Experience is essential
- Financial/Accounts experience
- MS/Word/Excel/CRM experience
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their skills and grow within a business!
If you believe you are suitable for this position please apply now, interviews taking place immediately