CNC Machine Operator
- Stroud, Gloucestershire
- Salaru up to £40,000 per annum
- Full time, Permanent
My client have an opportunity for a Setter/Operator/Programmer to join their team in Stroud. In this role you will be required to set up and operate a number of multitask CNC machines to perform a wide range of turning and milling operations on various complex component parts.
You will need to:
- Set and operate the machine tool and measure their own work
- Have knowledge of Fanuc OT and Mazatrol programming is favourable.
- Work from setup sheets and verbal as well as written instructions.
- Set up tooling in the machine, install program into the CNC machine,
- To be able to machine parts to tight tolerances.
- Inspect finished piece part for proper dimensions and document results.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to offset coordinates, tooling or machine centre conditions.
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
These are set shifts - You will be able to choose whether you want to work days or nights.
Day - Monday to Thursday 06.00am-14.00pm, Friday 06.00am - 12.00 (Noon)
Night - Monday to Thursday 14.00pm - 12:00 (Midnight) , Thursday 14.00pm to 23.00pm
Friday Non-working day Alternating
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now!