Ivy Resource Group are currently recruting for a Commercial Manager / Managing Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client based in the Gloucestershire area. They are a reputable company with a big pipeline of work accross the Gloucestershire area. My client typically works on social housing, high end restoration and high end residential projects so experience in any of these sectors is desirable.
You will be reuiqred to work 1 to 2 days out on site and the remaining 3 days in their office.
- Full time, permanent
- £50,000 - £60,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Estimating and tendering of projects.
- Build cost advice for design commissions.
- Buying of materials and supplies.
- Procurement of trades and consultants.
- Contract administration.
- Cost control of projects from order to completion.
- Cashflow management.
- Contract negotiation, documentation and legal agreements.
- Developing and maintaining supply chain for trades, suppliers and consultants.
- Production of presentation and bid documents.
- Management of sub-consultants and specialist designers.
- Production of fee proposals for architectural commissions.
- Client and stakeholder engagement.
- Appraisals and concepts for development opportunities.
- Assisting the site and office teams as necessary.
What you will need:
- 8 years + expereince
- Own Vehicle, Full UK driving license
- First aid at work
- SMSTS or similar
How to apply:
Apply online by submitting your CV and we will get back to you
Call / Text Charlie 07709708897
Quick and easy online registration on our website if you aren't already registered with us.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
If you believe you'd be suaitable for the above role and have a background in Quantity Surveying, please apply now!