- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £27,000 per annum
- Communicating with customers via telephone, letters and email to ensure payment of debt, both overdue and expected, on time.
- Checking with the insurance company and credit vetting company for limits on new and existing customer credit.
- Develop and maintaining effective relationships with all customers
- Resolve queries with Customers & issue of credits or payment of outstanding balances
- Escalating non-payment of overdue debt to solicitors (after agreement with FD)
- Weekly review report on outstanding queries to FD
- Remitting receipted payments from customers on the Ledger.
- Facilitate customer debit notes.
- Raise Credit Notes for Customer Rebates.
- Supporting the purchase ledger and the associated tasks, e.g. input of invoices, payment runs, supplier statement reconciliations, etc.
- Expenses - Credit cards and cash expenses.
- Reconcile Petty Cash - monthly.
- Monthly timely reconciliation of sales ledger to accounting system
- Raise Ad-Hoc invoices and credit notes.
What you will need:
- Requires good telephone communication skills
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Organised and good at prioritising tasks
- A great team player
- Previous experience in credit control or similar accounting role
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/Axapta would be advantageous
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary up to £27,000
- 23 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- 5% Pension contribution
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!