- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £34,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading Facilities maintenance and construction company working across the South of the UK. They work in various sectors such as Retail, leisure, Commercial Properties and offices, Healthcare, Education and Residential.
This role will require you to work as a mobile engineer based within 30 miles of Bristol carrying out reactive repairs and maintenance, and minor project works.
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
- Comply with specific client working processes and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of works done and any further works or recommendations required.
- Carry out Planned and reactive repairs as required to SLA attendance and completion deadlines.
- Good building services knowledge and able to undertake additional multi skilled tasks.
- Carry out minor new works and project installations.
- Proactive and good communicator that is customer focused.
- Adhere to procedures and systems maintaining clear and legible records.
- Able to undertake works on domestic, industrial, and commercial installations.
- Able to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the callout rota.
- Good organisational skills and have a positive outlook.
- Good interpersonal & communicating skills with a flexible approach to work requirements.
What you will need:
- Approved City & Guilds Electrician or Building Services equivalent qualification
- Qualified to 18th Edition IEE regulations
If you believe you are suitable for this position please apply now, interviews taking place immediately!