- Full time, Permanent
- £32,000 per annum
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and fully qualified Electrician to join our clients Maintenance team. The role will be regionally based and the ideal candidate will need to be located in the area above. You will be working within an estate of stores carrying out planned and reactive electrical maintenance as well as working new store installations.
- Ensure all work undertaken is to a good standard, done in a safe manner and complying with the company's health and safety procedures at all times;
- Receive a job specification sheet and attend site to carry out general electrical maintenance works to BS7671, fire alarm works to BS5839, emergency lighting BS5266 and data cable works;
- Complete administrative duties including; expenses and timesheets. Depending on whether you are located nationally or locally, either scan the timesheets on the system and post the paperwork to the Electrical and Maintenance manager, or deliver it by hand.
The Ideal Candidate
- Be 18th edition qualified and have experience of BS2391 or BS2394 and BS2395;
- Need to have a good understanding of emergency lighting, fire alarms and PAT testing;
- Have significant post qualification experience of working in a commercial or retail fitting environment;
- Have a flexible approach to travel and overnight stays;
- Have a full clean driving license is required;
- Be a great team player, enthusiastic and committed;
- Be able to work well under pressure and deliver on time.
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (inc public / bank holidays)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- SAYE scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Flex My Day
- Discounts at over 800 retailers.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now, interviews are taking place immediately!