- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established company who have been going over 40 years! This new role sits in a small, established, office-based team working towards making the new ERP system ready for go live in January 2024. The team will then be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and development of the system to ensure that the business gets full value from its investment.
- Develop and maintain complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, and functions to support data extraction, analysis, and reporting.
- Design and implement solutions that align with business objectives.
- Train and support end-users on ERP functionalities, system updates, and best practices.
- Conduct regular system audits to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with the IT infrastructure team and other IT professionals to optimise the performance, security, and scalability of the ERP system.
What you will need:
- Recent relevant qualification (e.g. Computer Science degree)
- Demonstrable experience in coding related disciplines (gained either through employment or personal projects/interests)
- Strong SQL knowledge, including experience with complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Familiarity with database design, optimisation, and administration.
- Knowledge of HTML would be an advantage.
- Strong logical, yet creative, approach to solving problems
- Critical thinking.
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to working.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free parking on site
- Early finish on a Friday
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!