Ivy Resource Group are currently recruiting on nehalf of our client for an Estimator. They work on many different projects ranging from social housing, commercial and residential projects.
Our client is currently recruting for either an experienced Estimator that would be happy to commit to 3 days per week to help teach and lead a young commercial team OR a young up and coming Estimator that can work full time and join the team.
- up to £38,000 to £40,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Full time, Permanent
- Assess quotation specifications and formulate the most cost-effective solution.
- Establish and develop close working relationships with clients, architects, contractors.
- Prepare detailed estimates by reviewing all information required to formulate accurate project costings with attention to detail paid to all sections.
- Review and preparation of tender documents, such as project quotations to the client & suppliers.
- Responsible for estimating the total project cost, including design, procurement, manufacture and delivery in line with the tender documentation while clearly highlighting any discrepancies.
- The ideal candidate will take great pride in their work, possess a strong commercial focus and be a team player
- Presenting bids to clients and answering their questions
- Completing work quality submissions
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience liaising with architects and main contractors
- Excellent analytical skills
- Construction industry experience
How to apply:
Apply online by submitting your CV and we will get back to you
Call / Text Charlie on 07709708897
Quick and easy online registration on our website if you aren't already registered with us.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.