- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
This is a varied role which involves traditional accounting functions including sales and purchase ledger tasks, payroll and banking duties, alongside administrative duties connected to the order fulfillment process.
- Working as a team with the Group Management Accountant to fulfill the finance functions.
- Ensuring sales and purchase ledgers are complete and accurate
- Completion of payroll duties and reporting for a small monthly payroll
- Preparing daily bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Preparation of third-party and intercompany bank payments
- VAT accounting and reporting
- Credit control duties and customer liaison
- Dealing with ad-hoc finance administration, including processing staff expenses
- Assisting with the order fulfillment process; ensuring sales orders are correctly administered to ensure customer satisfaction and assist effective credit control
- Assisting with customer queries when required
- Stock accounting to ensure accuracy of the value within our accounts
What you will need:
- You will be highly numerate with previous finance experience including sales and purchase ledgers.
- Ideally you will have previous credit control experience, or a willingness to develop in this area.
- You will thrive in a varied, evolving role in a fast-paced environment with ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Microsoft Office experience is needed.
- Previous experience in Sage 200 or similar ERP systems would be ideal
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!