Ivy Resource Group are currently recruiting to hire a Finance Manager to join the permanent construction division for one of our clients based in Bradford.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Bank reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions, providing monthly management account overview.
- Preparing balance sheets
- Understanding Reverse VAT with HMRC
- Processing invoices, providing weekly/monthly payment run information.
- Providing finance based customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the operations teams.
- Credit control Monitor customer payment tracking both invoice and applications, monitor retentions.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Operations Manager with projects and tasks when required
- Dealing with HMRC for VAT, PAYE, returns.
- Dealing with Pensions.
- Managing financial risk, early warning, new customer assessment for credit control.
- Purchase invoice processing and coding (to nominal and to project using SAGE);
- Purchase invoice checking and obtaining of approval from Project Managers on a timely basis (daily, if possible);
- Processing weekly payroll and monthly salaries, including Full Payment Submission, and Nest Pension reporting. You advised that you had not been involved in payroll for two to three years, and it was agreed that I would give you training to enable you to successfully complete this and that I would be responsible for posting payroll expenses to the accounts system;
- Posting payroll costs to the job-costing module; again, I agreed to provide training for this, but made it clear that this was essentially a simple data-entry exercise;
- Posting materials usage to job-costing module from summary information provided by Mr Dresser;
- Monitoring and chasing sales invoices and applications to customers for payment, to ensure timely receipt of Payment Notices and payments.
- Booking of accommodation for employees and advising expenses requiring payment to me to pay;
- Providing administrative support to Project Managers if required;
- General house-keeping (tidy old documents, tidy stationery cupboard etc.)
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Submit your CV
Call / Text / Whatsapp Alex on 07835 935486 for a confidential conversation.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.