- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Weekly Payroll
- Allocation of payments/receipts on to the ledger Process purchase invoices
- CIS processing/return
- Process sales invoices
- Process sub contract invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit card Reconciliations
- Process Loan accounts
- Deal with Purchase ledger account queries.
- Reconcile Supplier Statements.
- Process weekly and monthly payment runs, process payments to suppliers via BACS.
- Raise sales invoices in accounting systems and email/post to customers
- Review overdue accounts, chase payments and resolve any queries.
- Reconcile credit card statements, ensuring all receipts are coded correctly.
- Assist the accountants.
- Prepare VAT returns for accountants
- Prepare site files including H&S information
- National statistics surveys
What you will need:
- Proficient in Maths and English or Business Studies
- Proficient in the use of accounts software, desirable in the use of office 365.
- Must have an ability to learn, use and understand systems easily
- Experience with scheduling and payroll
- Ability to learn on the job and adapt easily to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good decision maker
- Ability to delegate and develop others
- Good team worker
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their skills and grow within a business!
If you believe you are suitable for this position please apply now, interviews taking place immediately
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, as a specialist Accountancy & Finance Recruiter, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career