HR and Payroll Officer
- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum
This role is to bring the payroll and HRMS functions together. The company has doubled in size over the last 4 years and the HR department needs to consolidate and grow the service it provides to the business and the employees.
- Supporting on new starter and leaver processes, and ensure they run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Maintaining up to date employee records and files, digitising and minimising the amount of paper records.
- Delivering the payroll for around 180 employees in a timely manner, collating the necessary information to input to the system for payment.
- Producing payroll reports and data and being the first point of contact for all pay, HMRC and pension queries.
What you will need:
- CIPD Level 3 or Level 5 essential
- Strong administrative experience with experience in HR and/or payroll.
- Exceptional eye for detail, with the ability to manage high volumes of data and information.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite, including Excel and Outlook.
- A professional and responsive telephone manner with strong communication skills.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!