Internal Sales Executive
- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
This role will provide an efficient handling of all internal and administrative sales functions, to support the sales team; in reaching it's financial objectives, to improve productivity and maintain a positive work ethic . our client is able to offer an extremely varied role and the ideal candidate will need to be proactive, and efficient in handling all administration functions the sales team requires along with the continuous stream lining of the various processes
- Processing new sales leads, quotations and sales orders via the CRM (Sales Force) from International markets.
- Proactively manage the process flow of customer requirements in the Salesforce tool and liaising with manufacturing and engineering to support customers.
- Building strong and trusting relationships with customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and telephone calls
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives and BDM's for further development and closure
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team's objectives
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customers
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Taking on sales related projects and bringing to completion proactively
- To ensure good communication is given either verbally or written to all members of our team.
What you will need:
- You will ideally have experience in the construction or agricultural industries with hands on technical experience or working with mechanical products, although this is not essential.
- You will be eager to learn about our products and industry so will naturally have an interest in manufacturing and engineering.
- You will be flexible, with a can-do attitude and thrive in a busy team.
- You will be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- You will be someone who is able to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise tasks.
- You will have strong communication and relationship building capability both internally with colleagues and with customers.
- Well versed in IT skills particularly Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems (ideally Sales Force)
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!