Junior Contracts Manager/Estimator
- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a trainee Electrical contracts manager/estimator to work alongside a senior manager. The role shall include managing and estimating mostly retail projects, but will not be limited to just retail. The retail side will involve travelling around the UK to managing the retail sites.
What you will need:
- Looking for a trainee Electrical contracts manager / estimator to work alongside a senior manager, Role shall include managing and estimating mostly retail projects, but will not be limited to just retail. Our retail side will involve travelling around the UK to managing the retail sites.
- Previous experience of contract managing and estimating would be beneficial but not necessary as training shall be provided., we currently use SEC software for estimating purposes, so experience in this would be helpful but not essential.
- Managing and estimate projects.
- Must be a fully trained electrician with on site experience, so the applicant has knowledge of electrical systems and how the installations are put together.
- Wide knowledge of electrical systems.
- Salary £30k - £40k per year
- Company vehicle
- 22 Days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday.
- Holiday increases in length of service up to 25 days.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!