JUNIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR/ESTIMATOR
- Pirbright, Surrey
- Full time, Permanent
- Up to £55,000
We are looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join our team, the ideal candidate will be the first point of contact for many internal stakeholders while also dealing with external stakeholder queries.
- Review tender documents received from builders/architects/consultants.
- Review contract terms and conditions.
- Carry out pre-tender site survey as required.
- Obtain quotes from various third-party suppliers to obtain prices prior to submitting tender return.
- Prepare information for the New Installation Sales Director as required.
- Assemble and record all of the various costing relevant to the project.
- Prepare tender proposal using the Orona IT tools.
- Submit tenders in accordance with the deadline indicated in the tender documents.
- Respond to post tender queries from the client representatives.
- Attend post tender interview as required.
- Attend pre-award meeting on site or at the customers office as required.
- Review minutes of pre-award meetings.
- Review contractual documentation for items such as the price, delivery period, payment terms, L&A damages.
- Prepare technical submission for the design team.
- Ensure that the scope of works and installation programme is clearly defined prior to handover to Installation team.
- Issuing proposals to Main Contractors, Quantity Surveyors.
- Customer Credit checks
- Customer contracts review
- Control of the portfolio, reporting
- Debt control, team supervision
- Reporting of monthly objective/achievement for debt
Our Ideal candidate has:
- University degree (preferably Quantity Surveying and/or Law)
- If the candidate does not have a University degree, they must have specific training or former experience on QS.