Job Title: Learning Support Officer
Salary: Up to £100 per day
Contract Type: Full-time, temporary
Contract Term: Temporary
Start Date: January 2024
About the School:
We are a highly successful secondary school located in Worcester. We are committed to providing the highest quality education to our students and are looking for a passionate and dedicated Learning Support Officer to join our team.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Learning Support Officer to work with our students. The successful candidate will have experience working with young people and be passionate about helping them achieve their full potential. The candidate must have a nationally recognised LSO course, either the CHC30221 Certificate III in School Based Education Support or the CHC40221 Certificate IV in School Based Education Support.
- Supporting students with additional learning needs
- Working with small groups of students to provide additional support
- Assisting with the preparation of classroom materials
- Providing feedback to students on their progress
- Helping to maintain a safe and positive learning environment
- Experience working with young people
- Passion for helping students achieve their full potential
- Nationally recognised LSO course, either the CHC30221 Certificate III in School Based Education Support or the CHC40221 Certificate IV in School Based Education Support.
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
- Supportive and friendly working environment
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Secondary Teaching Assistant consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching assistant role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career. If you are interested in this role please email a copy of your CV or call 07835 935484 if you require any further information.
Here at Ivy Resource Group we offer a referral scheme so if you know anyone within Gloucestershire, Worcestershire or surrounding areas looking for a role within Education please get in contact to find out more about our referral scheme.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.