Lecturer in Games Design and Development
- Gloucester/Cheltenham/Forest of Dean
- Full time, Permanent
- £39,000 per annum + £4,000 joining bonus
Are you currently teaching or interested to find out how we can we can support you to move into education?
We are recruiting Lecturers in Games Design and Development to join a growing Computing team. This role will provide the opportunity depending upon experience to teach on our BTEC level three in creative media production - Games development and design and our HE programme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your aim will be to deliver and assess technical skills in Graphic and lens, text, experience, sound, moving image, and character and environment.
- You will also support learners to provide work for assessment which is based on practical portfolios of work.
What you will need to succeed:
Knowledge of own specialist area is current and appropriate to the teaching context.
Relevant industry experience.
- PGCE, DTTLS or Certificate in Education (or willingness to complete).
- Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent Level 2 in English and mathematics.
Able to travel between College sites (if required).
- A generous holiday allowance of 50 days per year (including Bank Holidays and Christmas Closure)
- A matched contribution and auto enrolment to the Teachers' Pension
- Access to discounted benefits platform and discounted gym memberships
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Access to our employee assistance programme
Interviews will take place immediately, for consideration please apply now!