- Evesham (Office based)
- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £25,500 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established company based in the heart of Evesham. This role is primarily to assist the Neighbourhoods and Supported housing teams by providing an efficient and effective Lettings service for tenancy management. You will take personal responsibility and ownership of the customer experience from Pre-Tenancy through to Letting.
- Ensure that all properties are advertised on time and accurately. Secure customers for the Group's vacant homes following marketing either via direct shortlisting, LA nominations or other platforms i.e., Estate Agents.
- To be responsible for assessing applications against suitability criteria, organising affordability assessments and prioritising applicants via a shortlisting process.
- Ensure rent in advance as a standard to support the collection of income.
- Carry out robust Pre-Tenancy Assessments for all future tenants to assess suitability, signposting where needed to, promoting tenancy sustainability, and identifying any areas of risk or concern.
- Prepare offers of tenancy and make any tenancy adjustments as appropriate,
- Deal with general enquiries to tenants, partner agencies and colleagues about the lettings of empty homes.
- Assist in the administration of reviews of allocation processes.
- Log service requests from customers and assist with investigations into complaints as requested and directed by the relevant investigating officer.
- Register and update applicants' details as required, loading new data onto QL in line with GDPR and policy.
- Raise orders and manage invoices for budget holders and maintain monitoring procedures.
What you will need:
- Have worked in a similar role
- Experience in preparing documents, standard and ad hoc letters.
- Experience with arranging appointments and managing calendars.
- Providing information, advice, and guidance.
- Updating databases.
Hours of work - 37 hours, Monday to Friday.
Location - Evesham.
Flexi time scheme - Your work can be carried out between 8.00am and 6.30pm with line manager's agreement and in accordance with role responsibilities and business need.
If you believe you are suitable for this position please apply now, interviews taking place immediately!