Are you a qualified maths teacher looking for a flexible and rewarding role in Bromsgrove?
We are seeking enthusiastic and passionate maths teachers to join our pool of supply teachers for various schools in the area. You will be able to choose your own working hours and days, and enjoy competitive rates of pay from £120 to £180 per day.
As a supply maths teacher, you will not have any planning and preparation responsibilities, but you will still deliver high-quality lessons that engage and challenge your students. You will also follow the school's policies and procedures, and maintain a positive and professional attitude.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- A recognised teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- A valid DBS check (or be willing to apply for one)
- A strong subject knowledge and passion for maths
- A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching
- A willingness to travel to different schools in Bromsgrove
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Ellie on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business