** Pool of MFL Supply Teachers required in Gloucestershire - Immediate Flexible Work **
We are looking for MFL supply teachers to join our pool of enthusiastic and professional educators. You will be working in secondary schools across Gloucestershire, covering short-term or long-term absences of permanent staff. You will be responsible for teaching MFL to students of different ages and abilities, following the school's curriculum and policies. You will also be expected to create a stimulating and interactive learning environment that fosters the development of language skills and cultural awareness.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- A recognised teaching qualification (QTS, PGCE, etc.)
- A valid DBS check (or be willing to apply for one)
- A high level of proficiency in at least one modern foreign language
- A creative and engaging teaching style
- A flexible and adaptable attitude
- A reliable and punctual work ethic
- A willingness to accept feedback and improve your practice
What you'll get from us:
- A competitive daily rate of £120 - £180, depending on your experience and qualifications
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
- This role may lead to a permanent position starting in September 2024
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Bayah on 01452 234012 / 07472432264
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business