Multitrade Repairs Operative required for an immediate start in Melton Mowbray, East Midlands
What is required for the position?
Tickets: CSCS required
PPE: Hard hat, High Vis steel toe cap boots
Experience: Must have 2 years' experience working as a General Labourer on other construction projects
References: Must be able to provide 2 recent work references
The post we are seeking to fill is for;
- Multitrade Repairs Operative
- The candidates should be from a carpentry background preferably with C&G qualifications or equivalent.
- Should have experience of working on social housing repairs and voids contracts
- Preferable to have experience of using PDA and familiar with social housing contract repairs order processes
- Should be capable of delivering basic repairs in other trade areas e.g. plumbing, tiling, plaster patching, minor external works, minor roof repairs, etc
- Expected to have own set of required tools
- 42.5 hour week, on site for 8:00 finish last job at 5:00, half hour lunch
- £31K Salary
- Van and fuel card provided for strictly business use only, van is tracked
- To take part in the OOH rota essential @ £50 per call out on 5 week rota
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 22 days leave outside of bank holidays
Weekly pay on a Friday
£31,000 per annum.
Working hours: 8am - 5pm
Ivy has lots of work in the local area so the potential to be kept busy through our agency if you work well on site.
How to apply:
Apply online by submitting your CV and we will get back to you
Quick and easy online registration on our website if you aren't already registered with us.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business