- Full time, Permanent
- £10.00 per hour & 33% Shift allowance
- Hours 38 hours per week Monday to Thursday 12pm - 10pm
Are you an experienced Quality Inspector looking for a new role? Do you have experience of Quality Control in a production environment? Are you confident using measuring and inspection equipment to manage quality?
The role of the Operator Inspector is to ensure that work is prepared, processed and inspected in accordance with requirements. The role will include a variety of tasks from preparation operations to the operation of various surface treatment processes. It will also involve the inspection of work in accordance with specified standards and requirements.
- Able to read, interoperate and carry out technical work instructions
- Attention to detail and ability to complete detailed traceability requirements as part of the documentation process
- Efficient and effective working - managing time to prioritise production deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - working with others to provide information they need to complete tasks and eliminate production delays
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Working flexibly and collaboratively across various departments and processes as require
What you will need: (not essential as full training provided)
- Previous experience or understanding of surface treatment process
- Experience in working with engineering or technical plans
- Experience in working with tools and equipment in a chemical environment
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!