Handyman / Multi trader required for an immediate start in Waltham Forest, North East London
What is required for the position?
Tickets: CSCS required
PPE: Hard hat, High Vis steel toe cap boots
Experience: Must have 2 years' experience working as a General Labourer on other construction projects
References: Must be able to provide 2 recent work references
- Working for a high-profile client within the Waltham Forest area.
- Completion of planned and unplanned maintenance and construction works to the highest standard.
- Also assisting with HVACs and pre-planned maintenance works for another client in the leisure industry, in sites across London and Essex.
- Communicating with customers/clients to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
- Relaying information back to line managers.
- Future opportunities for work around the UK, in a wide range of projects with the rapid expansion of the company
- You are confident and polite when interacting with clients.
- You are capable, trustworthy, and adaptable.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and friendly.
- Able to think on your feet and foresee unexpected challenges.
- Have a 'can-do' attitude.
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Able to effectively communicate with line managers and customers.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Have some maintenance/construction experience.
- Own tools and van needed.
Hours required are 8 am to 4 pm (not including travel to sites).
Ivy has lots of work in the local area so the potential to be kept busy through our agency if you work well on site.
How to apply:
Apply online by submitting your CV and we will get back to you
Call / Text / Whatsapp Tom on 07710 693 461
Quick and easy online registration on our website if you aren't already registered with us.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business