- Full time, Permanent
- Up to £95,000 (Dependant on experience)
My client has an exciting opportunity for a planner to join their team. The role of the Planner will be to plan and draft tender programmes, provide support to project management teams to update and reschedule programmes through the construction phase, this involves speaking regularly with the Operational Managers across numerous projects, monitoring progress and highlighting any delays caused or acceleration achieved. To manage and monitor progress of works against KPI targets, recommending and implementing corrective action where necessary.
- Must have site experience
- Compile Tender programmes and sequence methodologies
- Consult with subcontractors to discuss and plan phases of the programme
- Ensure the quality of programmes is consistent and company standards are maintained
- Attend and present programme information at tender adjudications and post tender interviews
- Once projects are won, assist the project team to develop the construction programme.
- Support project construction teams with CPD related to the use of the Elecosoft Power Project software
- Assist project teams to maintain an as built programme throughout the construction phase, recording actual start, duration, finish dates and updating progress with fortnightly drop lines
- Experience of high end fit out projects ideally residential
- Some form of qualification in construction HNC/ HND / BSC or member of a professional Association i.e CIOB
- Good understanding of the Design & Procurement Process in Construction
- Experience of Recording and reporting progress
- Site experience