Job Title: Pre School Assistant
Contract Type: Flexible Working/Day to day supply
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently looking for a member of staff to cover a long term sickness within a pre school based in Stroud.
This role requires a Level 3 qualification. The hours are 8:30-15:30 Monday to Friday.
The role will start after half term and is currently on going.
- Ensure all children are engaged in age-appropriate activities and provide a helping hand when needed.
- Uphold all setting policies and keep safeguarding a top priority.
- Support with maintaining ratio within the different age groups and rooms.
- Relevant experience working with children within the last 3 years.
- Be flexible and reliable and ready to work!
- Open to working in a variety of settings across the local area
- Level 3 qualified
you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Early years consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
- PAYE and umbrella payment options available
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect Early years role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Bayah on 07472 432 262 / 0142 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.