- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum
The role of Project Administrator is a fast-paced ever-changing position, often requiring the ability to multi-task & operate to tight time constraints.
We are seeking someone who is committed, able to contribute to improving the efficiency and quality of our delivery team.
- Assist with the organisation of works of the delivery team.
- Provide general office support, fielding calls and greeting visitors
- Arranging staff travel and accommodation
- Assist with complex support work, collate, record, extract and distribute data and information as required.
- Working on our OfficeNet platform (Business Operating System) accurately recording all project documentation
- Monitoring and updating sub-contractor details - liaising with contractors
- Carrying out various procedures such as obtaining security clearance for company operatives
- Working within client business management systems to share project information
What you will need:
- Must be proactive and committed & willing to learn new skills.
- Be methodical and pay particular attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise tasks and workloads.
- Work independently, but also be a team player
- Have the ability to apply themselves working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have a can-do approach, finding solutions to challenges that arise.
- Show flexibility and initiative within the role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally at least one year experience in an admin role
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!