- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Salary - £23,000 - £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Due to continued growth and business success, This is an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Property Administrator to join a friendly and enthusiastic Residential Lettings Team in Newent
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance administration of a Portfolio of Managed Residential properties.
- To ensure the smooth running of the portfolio by ensuring that the needs of landlords and tenants are met.
- To keep abreast of industry legislation and to manage any changes that arise and as required to ensure that landlords and tenants are made aware of any changes.
- To be responsible for the daily, monthly and yearly maintenance of the property's compliance such as gas and electrical checks, and to ensure works are completed within the time frame required.
- To ensure certificates of completion are checked and any defects identified are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To manage maintenance and property defects as reported working with contractors, landlords and tenants ensuring all stake holders are kept abreast of the works needed and completed.
- To take responsibility for the property file and ensure that the paperwork associated for each property is kept up to date and electronically and physically filed.
- General administration and tasks, and general ad hoc duties to support the department dependant on the business needs.
What you will need:
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Professional appearance
- Team Player
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in the Lettings or comparable industry
- Strong time management skills
- Effectiveness at completing tasks
- Use of initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and time manage
- High level customer service skills and experience
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their skills and grow within a business!
If you believe you are suitable for this position please apply now, interviews taking place immediately