We are currently looking for Qualified Early years staff who are looking for a permanent role at a nursery based in Cheltenham.
This nursery are looking for staff who will work part time or full time work in permanent position across all rooms within the nursery.
- Ensure all children are engaged in age-appropriate activities and provide a helping hand when needed.
- Uphold all setting policies and keep safeguarding a top priority.
- Support with maintaining ratio within the different age groups and rooms.
- Work with key children, keeping reports of all progress and feeding back to parents.
- Relevant experience working with children within the last 3 years.
- Qualified Level 2 or 3 in Early Years
- Be open to work with all age groups across the Nursery.
- Opportunity to progress to higher roles such as room leader
you'll get from the role:
- You will be paid a competitive salary + annual leave
- You will be offered on going training and support from the nursery
- Your consultant at Ivy will support you with your interview and application process
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect Early years role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.