- - Full time, Permanent
- - Bradford
- - Up to £65,000 (Dependent on experience)
My client is recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy and expanding company. This role will be perfect for someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow with the company and progress on to a senior role.
- Calculating material quantities and costs, labour costs and an achievable project timeframe
- Managing budgets
- Negotiating labour contracts and schedules
- Monitoring subcontractors, safety practices, construction progress and material needs, including any changes which may impact costs
- Preparing labour and supplier accounts for payment
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Write reports
- Dealing with contractual and legal matters.
What you will need:
- Construction or Contractual Experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Relevant experience in the industry