An exciting opportunity has arisen.. A chartered building company based in Bristol are looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to join their team. They specialise in high-end, bespoke new builds and conversions, they are not your traditional construction company and are committed to building extra ordinary homes.
- Full time, permanent
- £45,000 - £60,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Estimating and tendering of projects.
- Build cost advice for design commissions.
- Buying of materials and supplies.
- Procurement of trades and consultants.
- Contract administration.
- Cost control of projects from order to completion.
- Cashflow management.
- Contract negotiation, documentation and legal agreements.
- Developing and maintaining supply chain for trades, suppliers and consultants.
- Production of presentation and bid documents.
- Management of sub-consultants and specialist designers.
- Production of fee proposals for architectural commissions.
- Client and stakeholder engagement.
- Appraisals and concepts for development opportunities.
- Assisting the site and office teams as necessary.
What you will need:
- 2 years + expereince
- Own Vehicle, Full UK driving license
- First aid at work
- SMSTS or similar
- CSCS or similar
- CDM and Asbestos awareness
- Career progression
- 5% pension contribution
- Extra day off on your birthday
How to apply:
Apply online by submitting your CV and we will get back to you
Call / Text Lilli on 07472 432262
Quick and easy online registration on our website if you aren't already registered with us.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
If you believe you'd be suaitable for the above role and have a background in Quantity Surveying, please apply now!