- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £48,000 + £1,300 essential car allowance per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established company in Evesham where you will be required to deliver an efficient, value for money and high-quality repairs service in compliance with all contract, regulatory and statutory requirements through the company's repairs and maintenance contractors.
- Contribute to the delivery of department objectives, strategies, action plans and projects as required including contribution to the development and improvement of policies.
- Provide data and other information to compile or assist with the contents of reports.
- Accountable for the day-to-day performance of the service, providing effective support, motivation, guidance, and advice to maximise performance and enable all employees to engage and contribute to the development of the service.
- Responsible for effective budget, resources, and performance management to ensure operational delivery within designated budgets, KPI's and targets.
- Effectively manage agreed budget/s, in accordance with policy and procedure, ensuring value for money and maximising efficiency.
- Fully support and assist front line colleagues i.e., Repairs Officers, Building Inspectors, Neighbourhood Officers, and others involved in the delivery of the repairs service on technical, policy and procedural matters.
What you will need:
- RICS, CIOB or CIH qualified or at least five years' experience in a similar senior role in repairs and maintenance and/or property management.
- Leading the delivery of responsive repairs, void management, out-of-hours service delivery.
- Experience of managing disrepair claims and associated repairs.
- Track record of managing high value, complex repairs and maintenance contracts to high levels of customer satisfaction on time and within budget.
- Effectively leading, managing and motivating a team and individuals.
- Managing outsourced repairs services and working with contractors/service providers.
- Experience of working with a large cross section of stakeholders.
- Experience of managing large budgets
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their skills and grow within a business!
If you believe you are suitable for this position please apply now, interviews taking place immediately
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, as a specialist recruiter, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career