- Full Time, Permanent
- Salary up to £26,000
- Supporting the sales team with a wide range of administrative tasks.
- Help manage the switchboard and fielding telephone calls, when other staff are otherwise occupied.
- To process and manage customer orders ensuring that changes to orders or deliveries are adjusted correctly and/or issuing contract acknowledgment to customers.
- Help maintain all product/ pricing information on central material resource planning system
- Liaising between customers and production to discuss order progressing, prices, lead times etc.
- Support the accounts department with administrative accounts & sales duties.
- Help answer customer queries for certain product ranges.
- Help raise dispatch notes and arrange daily courier collections for certain products.
- Help manage the social media platforms with the relevant training
What you will need:
- Good experience in a sales/ customer service administration type role.
- Experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent I.T skills; with experience in working with the MS office suite.
- Ability to work pro-actively independently and as a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill. Ability to communicate information whether technical or non-technical to team members and customers in a professional, clear and concise manner.
- Good organisation skills with an ambition to success, grow with the company and make a positive impact.
- Ability to work under pressure, quick to learn, well organised and conduct themselves in a polite and professional manner.
- A conscientious character who will always work and have the best interests of the company at heart.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now