- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £25,000 (Plus Commission OTE £35,000 per annum)
- Liaising with clients in person and on the telephone.
- Visiting clients within their homes to provide property valuations with the aim to putting their property on the market for sale.
- Being good at negotiations
- Being a team member
- Assisting with the day to day administration of the department.
What you will need:
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills - you are going to be our brand ambassador.
- Be a proficient typist, well versed in the use of word and outlook.
- Share our motivation to deliver a high quality customer service.
- A positive and resilient attitude, with the ability to 'think on your feet'.
- Have drive and charisma.
- Be able to manage a busy workload and to prioritise tasks.
- Competitive salary with a great commission structure.
- Awards and incentives
- A full training programme
- Associate Guild of Property Professionals Membership approved by Trading Standards
- And more, subject to experience
If this role sounds of interest, and you would like to know more about the position then please apply with your CV and if you want to know more about this vacancy please contact Samsul on 07361811449