We are currently looking for Secondary Supply Teachers who are looking for short-term assignments or long-term contracts within schools across Tewkesbury.
This role requires you to support pupils in reaching their full potential whilst furthering your experience and developing your teaching skills.
We are looking for teacher who are willing to cover specialist subjects or who just want to do general cover.
* Teach children across the school the curriculum and lessons plans provided by the school.
* Be able to adapt lesson plans if needed to work with children's needs and abilities
* Manage behaviour within the classroom and maintain a safe and inclusive classroom
* Provide feedback to the school and agency at the end of the school day
* Cover a range of lessons depending on the school requirements
* You must have a relevant teaching qualification (E.g PGCE, QTS etc)
* Ability to deliver lesson plans to a high standard
* A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching
* Positive and enthusiastic attitude
* A valid DBS check or willingness to obtain one
What you'll get from us:
* You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
* You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Teaching consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
* Support in finding you the perfect role - long or short term!
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Contact Bayah on 01452 234012
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.