Job Title: KS4 Teaching Partner
Salary: Up to £90 per day
Contract Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Contract Term: Temporary
Start Date: January 2024
About the School:
We are a highly successful and outstanding secondary school located in Kidderminster. We are committed to providing the highest quality education to our students and are looking for a passionate and dedicated teaching partner to join our team.
About the Role:
We are seeking a teaching partner to work in our KS4 classes. The successful candidate will have experience working with children and be passionate about working with them. No formal qualifications are required, but the candidate must have a willingness to learn and develop their skills.
- Supporting the teacher in delivering high-quality lessons
- Working with small groups of students to provide additional support
- Assisting with the preparation of classroom materials
- Providing feedback to students on their progress
- Helping to maintain a safe and positive learning environment
- Experience working with children
- Passion for working with children
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal SEN Teaching Assistant consultant who specialises in the Worcestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect teaching assistant role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career. If you are interested in this role please call Esme on 07835 935484 if you require any further information.
Here at Ivy Resource Group we offer a referral scheme so if you know anyone within Gloucestershire, Worcestershire or surrounding areas looking for a role within Education please get in contact to find out more about our referral scheme.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.