- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established Accountancy Practice based in Cheltenham who are seeking an experienced Senior Bookkeeper to join their current team
- VAT Returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of Books to trial balance level
- Management accounts
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Client facing
What you will need:
- Practical work experience in an Accountancy or Bookkeeping role
- Experience in using bookkeeping software such as Xero, QuickBooks as well as Sage Line 50.
- A strong desire to develop working practices and adopt new technology
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Self-discipline, organised, proactive, able to make and justify own decisions.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their skills and grow within a business!
If you believe you are suitable for this position please apply now, interviews taking place immediately
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, as a specialist Accountancy & Finance Recruiter, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career