- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum
The purpose of this role is to act as first point of contact for both customers and engineers. Responsible for the daily activities within the Service Department to ensure timely fulfilment of customer needs and to constantly improve the level of customer service provided.
- Field incoming service requests and technical queries - both telephone and via email
- Scheduling engineer attendance - Commissioning, Servicing and Repairs
- Communicating with customers - booking and relevant documentation. Promoting the business, building positive relationships and ensuring a positive customer experience
- Communication with Engineers - confirming workload and issuing reports. Checking parts/stock.
- Liaising with sub-contractors - placing orders and seeing the job through from start to completion
- Service support - checking engineer reports prior to issuing to customer. Preparing quotations for remedial works. Completing Sales Orders to ensure prompt invoicing. Creating Proforma invoices and obtaining payment.
- Parts - arranging for components to be sent to engineers/sub-contractors. Assisting in managing returned items.
- Department development - make suggestions and strive for improvement. Implement agreed changes and be adaptable to change.
- Pro-active office-based sales and promotion of Service Packages
What you will need:
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Customer centric
- Commercial mind-set
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication; oral, verbal and written
- Excellent time management
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- IT Literate
- Team player
- Works well under pressure
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now, interviews taking place immediately!