- Full time, Permanent
- £23,000 per annum
We are looking for a Site Labourer to join our Team
The successful candidate should be happy to work outdoors and occasionally work at height or in a confined space.
This involves working at our site in Moreton-in-Marsh so being within a commutable distance is crucial for this role.
- General labouring duties
- Working closely alongside site management
- Keeping site clean and tidy.
- Undertake equipment maintenance and consumable stock control, where applicable.
- Assisting trades on site if required
What you will need:
- Possess GCSE in a Technical Subject, Maths and English Language, City & Guilds NVQ Level 3, HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- The ability to perform physical tasks (lifting and carrying).
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working on site
- Forklift/counterbalance preferred.
- Computer literate knowledge of Word, Excel and email/web and ability and willingness to learn new software packages for datalogging and video editing.
- Ability to operate and adapt workflow to suit rapidly changing needs.
- Previous experience of construction/labourer role
- Green CSCS card or CCNSG Site Safety passport
This is an opportunity to join a motivated workforce carrying out practical work that is valued by a wide range of clients. The work is varied and will include practical tasks like bricklaying, pipe fitting and monitoring test fires, equipment maintenance and fire test clear up.
Job Type: Full-time